engineering - 7 posts rails - 5 posts ruby - 6 posts git - 1 posts database - 2 posts ab-tests - 1 posts marketing - 1 posts product - 1 posts ops - 1 posts architecture - 1 posts bus - 1 posts redis - 1 posts resque - 1 posts
- Resque Bus
- Rollback ActiveRecord model in after_save
- Forklift: Moving Big Databases Around
- When to A/B Test
- Rails App Template Alternative
- Singletons, Threads, and Flexibility
- Storehouse: Distributed Rails Page Cache
- Delete old GIT branches already merged into master
- Makara: a read-write splitting adapter for Active Record
The TaskRabbit Tech Blog!
TaskRabbit is a platform that connects neighbors to get things done. Since 2008, we’ve been building websites and services, and now it’s time to share what we’ve learned (in true neighborly fashion). We want to contribute back to the open source communities which we’ve leveraged to build our business. This blog is our place to announce new tools, techniques, and projects.
The TaskRabbit Engineering Team, Spring 2013