engineering - 7 posts rails - 7 posts ruby - 7 posts git - 1 posts database - 4 posts ab-tests - 1 posts marketing - 1 posts product - 1 posts ops - 2 posts architecture - 3 posts bus - 1 posts redis - 1 posts resque - 1 posts elasticsearch - 2 posts engines - 1 posts mysql - 2 posts utf8 - 1 posts percona - 1 posts ios - 2 posts kiwi - 1 posts testing - 1 posts waistband - 1 posts tests - 1 posts push-notifications - 1 posts
- A design for iOS push notifications
- Offshore: Rails Remote Factories
- Working with Elastic Search in Ruby: Waistband
- Testing iOS UI code with Kiwi
- Percona Toolkit Adventures: pt-online-schema-change
- Emojis break MySQL with UTF-8 encoding
- Rails 4 Engines
- Resque Bus
- Rollback ActiveRecord model in after_save
- Forklift: Moving Big Databases Around
- When to A/B Test
- Rails App Template Alternative
- Singletons, Threads, and Flexibility
The TaskRabbit Tech Blog!
TaskRabbit is a platform that connects neighbors to get things done. Since 2008, we’ve been building websites and services, and now it’s time to share what we’ve learned (in true neighborly fashion). We want to contribute back to the open source communities which we’ve leveraged to build our business. This blog is our place to announce new tools, techniques, and projects.
Postgres, Memcached, Redis, Riak, Couchbase and a whole gamut of cloud hosting providers and tools. If these topics interest you, then we invite you keep on reading!
The TaskRabbit Engineering Team, Spring 2013